Sunday’s are interesting days. Sometimes they are filled with relaxation and football. Some of us worship in our respective ways. Others spend the day with family around a table eating. Still others need the time to mow the lawn and do all the things they didn’t get to during the week.
I started thinking about what I do on Sundays. Sometimes I end up doing basically what I don’t want to be doing. So what are five things I think most dad’s ideal Sunday would be:
- Watching football, baseball or golf.
- Not doing yard work.
- Sleeping past 7 am.
- Checking the football schedule for next Sunday.
The items above make a great plan. Below are the five things that will actually happen today:
- Watch cartoons to keep the little one happy.
- Hopefully eat lunch sometime between 12 pm and 2 pm.
- Mow the lawn.
- I was up at 6:30 am.
- There is no point in checking next Sunday’s NFL schedule.
Enjoy your Sunday!
I hope you enjoyed this post. All comments and feedback are welcome and encouraged!